Spacious, Light-Filled Meeting Venues
Experience San Diego meeting facilities with European style at the Porto Vista Hotel. Here, every event is set to shine from the word go, with a range of venues and attention to detail. Often, it’s the smaller meetings that get lost in venues that’s why we focus on the smaller meetings that matters the most. Whether there are four of you or sixty, this is where the big ideas come from, and some of the tough decisions are made. At Porto Vista Hotel, we want to make sure there is nothing to keep your team from getting the most out of this time meeting in San Diego’s Little Italy, because it’s not often you’re all together in a setting where you can make things happen. Let our Ripassi Rooftop Terrace, with its private cabanas, provide an alluring Mediterranean backdrop for outdoor receptions and banquets. Savor an intimate lunch or cocktail reception in The Glass Door, and spend meetings in the Costa del sol with commanding views of Little Italy. All from our boutique hotel set in a charming European Village.
- 7,700 square feet of stylish event space, with indoor / outdoor settings and versatile floor plans
- Rooftop terrace, framed by 15 cabanas with bay views and catering by The Glass Door
- Banquet room, with floor-to-ceiling windows and views of the Harbor and Little Italy
- One boardroom, located adjacent to the Costa del Sol, seats up to 8 guest
- Professional event planning and catering team, to attend to every event detail
To request more information about our San Diego meeting space, send an email to Tom McMahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to submit an Online Request For Information.