Porto Vista Hotel - a San Diego, California hotel in the heart of Little Italy.The Porto Vista hotel is perfectly located in one of San Diego’s oldest districts, Little Italy, with fine dining restaurants and local pubs and bars along India St and our very own award winning restaurant the Glass Door Restaurant and Bar on the Fourth Floor with amazing harbor views and spectacular Sunsets from our dining patio. The Porto Vista hotel’s great location is close by downtown San Diego, Gaslamp District, the San Diego Airport, San Diego Zoo, Sea World and Convention Center.
SanDiego.com recognizes the Porto Vista Hotel as an Editor's Choice downtown Little Italy San Diego urban hotel.
What Guests Say
Our great location offers:
- Centrally located in Little Italy, and close by downtown Gaslamp district
- Beautiful Views of San Diego’s Skyline and San Diego Harbor
- Nearby restaurants, shops, and Art Galleries
- Minutes from Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Historic Balboa Park Museums
- Moments from San Diego’s Convention Center and Cruise Line Terminals
- Only a mile away from San Diego’s International Airport (SAN)
With its sexy European style and dazzling San Diego Bay views, the Porto Vista Hotel calls to mind the cool, casual mood of the 1960’s Mediterranean coast.
Complimentary Shuttle Service 7:00am-8:00PM
San Diego Airport | San Diego Convention Center | Horton Plaza | Cruise Terminal San Diego | Santa Fe Depot.
Valet parking only, with in and out privileges.
$22.00 per night, per car
$30.00 per night, per van
$30.00 per night, per oversized trucks
Trailers are not permitted to park on-site